tempdent logo

Discover the secrets to doing more in your career in the next 6 months than in the previous 6 years.

The Guiding Light – Small town, big dreams.

There is a gold mine sitting in your inner self – how to initiate a process within yourself to let the gold shine through?



Any overseas dentist who wants to register as a Dental Hygienist/Dental Therapist with the GDC needs proper qualification assessment and expert-level guidance to start preparing for a registration process.

So, What differentiates UKDENTAL4U from other consultancies? It’s the value and priority we implement on your overall application process that dental professionals feel a smooth route towards the registration.

Fast & Easy Consulting and Documents Assessment

Affordable &  Flexible Payment Gateways

Supporting both EU & Non-EU Dental Applicants

Outplacement Services for Applicants

What we offer

Request Follow-up

Services *

Recognised overseas qualifications

GDC recognise overseas qualifications obtained from certain universities before certain dates. To see if your qualification is recognised for registration, please check the list below. If your qualification is not listed you will need to pass the overseas registration exam (ORE) before you can register. Consult with our experts teoday.